Property law


Posted by: | 2015/08/13 13:27

can you transfer property to an other person without having to apply for a new bond

My parents getting divorced and my dad will be paying her share of the house out.He still has nine years left with his bond so I want to transfer the property on my name and then just pay the next nine years out

comment on this story

Read the comments policy
Your comment has been posted and will appear shortly.
Please fill in the required fields.