Spur to get cappuccino boost | Fin24
 
  • Solly Moeng

    Give business owners a reason to stay in South Africa.

  • Pravin Gordhan

    The minister says SA is paying more for electricity because of theft at Medupi and Kusile.

  • Keep Flying the Flag

    The ANC says the state must keep a 'restructured' SAA as a national airline.

Loading...

Spur to get cappuccino boost

Jun 06 2011 11:29
I-Net Bridge

Company Data

SPUR CORPORATION LIMITED [JSE:SUR]

Last traded 26
Change 0
% Change 0
Cumulative volume 32180
Market cap 0

Last Updated: 01/01/0001 at 12:00. Prices are delayed by 15 minutes. Source: McGregor BFA

Spur will acquire 60% of the Cappuccino's franchise company and distribution centre, which is based in Pretoria. The remaining 40% will be held by Cappuccino's cofounders, Nic Nicolakakis and Niki Callis, who will continue to fulfil an executive function within the business.


spur corporation
NEXT ON FIN24X

 
 
 

Read Fin24’s Comments Policy

24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
0 comments
Comments have been closed for this article.
 

Company Snapshot

Voting Booth

How concerned are you about ransomware attacks?

Previous results · Suggest a vote

Loading...