Savings Expert


Posted by: Joel | 2016/07/05 09:41

Tax implication- Saving

I will be taking up a job oversea. my gross will be around 30000$/year excluding allowances. I will received allowances of up to 26000$/Year. I will pay and additional 249$/month for medical aid. I also have a retirement plan around 1000 rand/month. Question: how can I save on tax?

expert answer

Posted by: Gerald Mwandiambira | 2016/07/06 12:05
Dear Joal,

Tax planning is a complex area of financial planning law and I recommend you find a registered tax practitioner from . I cannot render tax planning advice online and there is still much information required to draft any tax avoidance strategy from your information supplied.

I'm afraid you will have to find a practitioner offline to give you the best advice.


Disclaimer: Fin24 cannot be held liable for any investment decisions made based on the advice given by independent financial service providers, and disclaims all responsibility or liability for any damages whatsoever resulting from the use of this site.

comment on this story

Read the comments policy
Your comment has been posted and will appear shortly.
Please fill in the required fields.