Savings Expert


Posted by: Suraya Esau | 2017/03/17 08:33

Can I start a 10 year endowment policy whilst living in NZ

Please put me in touch with someone who can help me start a 10-year endowment policy whilst being overseas.

expert answer

Posted by: Gerald Mwandiambira | 2017/04/24 21:03
Indeed you can have any investment policy if you are living abroad as long as the premium paying/ contribution account is in South Africa. Please feel free to email me on for further assistance.

Disclaimer: Fin24 cannot be held liable for any investment decisions made based on the advice given by independent financial service providers, and disclaims all responsibility or liability for any damages whatsoever resulting from the use of this site.

comment on this story

Read the comments policy
Your comment has been posted and will appear shortly.
Please fill in the required fields.