Let's get those neurons going! Can you get all the answers right in this week's quiz? Let's find out! Click here to answer the questions.
Answers for last week's quiz:
1. True or false? International Children’s Day is celebrated on 8 March.
False, it International Women's Day is celebrated on that day.
2. Which magazine recently featured Trevor Noah on its cover, calling him a “Next Generation Leader”?
3. True or false? Serge Belamant is the CEO of Westcorp International.
False, he is the CEO of Net1.
4. What is the storm system following on Dineo’s heels called?
5. At which local airport did a heist involving millions of rand take place recently?
O.R. Tambo International
6. Who is Lumka Oliphant?
Bathabile Dlamini’s spokesperson
7. True or false? North Korea recently fired a ballistic missile into the Sea of Japan.
8. Of which new local stock exchange is Etienne Nel the CEO?
9. Name the currency used in Brazil.
10. True or false? US President Donald Trump’s new travel ban excludes Iraqi citizens.