Welcome to yet another quiz! To complete this week's 10 questions, click here.
Answers for last week's quiz:
1. Which professional services company oversaw the accounting processes for the Academy Awards, which were quite eventful this year?
2. Who is not a politician?
3. NASA recently announced that it had discovered several Earth-sized planets in the nearby Trappist-1 solar system. How many planets are there?
4. True or false? The deputy finance minister of SA is Mcebisi Jonas.
5. Which university recently appointed Thabo Mbeki as its chancellor?
6. True or false? Former Eskom CEO Brian Molefe was sworn in as an MP recently.
7. Collins Letsoalo was recently dismissed as acting CEO of a parastatal after being embroiled in a salary scandal. Which parastatal did he work for?
8. True or false? The Vaal Dam is at 100% capacity.
9. Which country does not border on China?
Bonus question in magazine:
10. In which city’s CBD did a tense stand-off between foreigners and locals take place recently?