This week we've got a copy of Business Writing for South Africans by Bittie Viljoen-Smook, Johan Geldenhuys and Wena Coetzee to give away. It also contains a foreword by Peter Bruce. To enter, click here.
Answers for last week's quiz:
1. True or false? The SA minister of social development is Bathabile Dlamini.
2. Which Indian Premier League team drafted local fast bowler Kagiso Rabada for just under R10m recently
3. In which US state is the Oroville Dam situated?
4. Recently US President Donald Trump referred to events that happened “last night” (17 February) in a European country, causing confusion because he implied that a terrorist attack had taken place. Which country was he talking about?
5. Who is the incoming CEO of MTN?
6. Supply the missing word: LISP stands for linked investment service provider.
7. True or false? Zandile Gumede is the CEO of the Chamber of Mines.
False, she is the mayor of eThekwini.
8. On 20 February, Shoprite and another company announced that they would no longer be pursuing a merger. Name the other party involved.
9. Nokia recently announced that it is relaunching an iconic phone. Which is it?
Bonus question in magazine:
10. True or false? The Greek flag is blue and yellow.
False, it is blue and white.