Quiz #152: 20-26 February
To answer the questions for this week's quiz, click here.
Answers for last week's quiz:
1. True or false? The fall armyworm has also destroyed crops in neighbouring countries.
2. True or false? Madonna performed during halftime at this year’s Super Bowl.
False, Lady Gaga performed.
3. Supply the missing word: Dawn stands for Distribution and Warehousing
4. Who is Betsy DeVos?
A US businesswoman and philanthropist
5. On what date did this year’s State of the Nation Address take place?
6. Which of these countries’ flags does not have a cross on it?
7. In economic jargon, what is the opposite of a hawk?
8. Under which country was a “lost continent” discovered recently?
9. True or false? Cell C has been downgraded to a D credit rating by Standard & Poor’s.
Bonus question in magazine:
10. Who is the mayor of Tshwane?